Shared by Mohaddisa Manji
Books of reference- Hadyat ul Shia by Ayatullah Mishkini, Tib-e-Imam-e-Raza,
Tib-e-Masoomeen, Islamic Meditives
(Agha Sistani's message to all momins- Make a Study of the Noble Quran, Nahjul Balagha & Hadyat ul Shia)
In Tadbiyat-e-Hikmat it is narrated that Maula Ali (A.S) says like soap cleans clothes but it also wears off the clothes, so too many medications temporarily cleanses the body from diseases but it makes it boosedah.
All tips are taken from Majalis recited by Mohtarama Tahera Jaffer-in Moharram 1430 (Jan'09), Karachi. We are grateful to her for directing us to the right path and increasing our knowledge.
We are obliged to all those who helped us in the making of this booklet. May Allah Bless them health and prosperity. Please excuse us in case of any error.
Imam Ali [a.s] said:
"Never, never will prosperity be reached by remaining idle and lazy."
FOR CURE FROM DISEASE/ILLNESS:
• Ayatullah Nasrullah Burujardi says the patient should pray himself (if the mareez is unable to pray himself then some one should pray on his behalf) – 17,000 times salwat. 1000 salwat hadiya to each of the14 masoomeen, 1000 salwat as hadiya to Bibi Zainab, 1000 salwat as hadiya to Hazrat Abbas and 1000 salwat as hadiya to Umul baneen. (very effective if prayed in one sitting)
FOR FULFILLMENT OF HAJJAT AND REMOVING OF WORRIES.
• Pray 1000 times in one sitting Allahumma Laan Muawiya ibn Abi Saffyan. (Laan (part of tabbarrah), is very effective because it makes you realize why the laan is being sent on the person, and awakens you to stay away from evil deeds. Praying laan fulfills desires quickly, also pray salwat before and after the tasbihs, also do istigfar)
GENERAL TIPS FOR GOOD HEALTH
• The Prophet (S.A.W.W) Says- 77 diseases are cured by honey.
• Do not stand and drink water at night, incurable disease will be contracted (6th Imam a.s)
• Drinking Rain water is beneficial for health
• 21 raisins (kishmish) on an empty stomach for good memory and good health.
• Do not sleep on an empty stomach.
• Eat only when you are hungry..
• Use the washroom before sleeping.
• Do not sleep in a straight position immediately after a meal, as it hinders digestion and causes gastric problems.
• Do not bathe immediately after a meal, as it hinders digestion.
• Best not to eat anything except fruits between breakfast and dinner.
• Do not eat fruits immediately after a meal, wait for an hour before eating fruits.
• Eat the fruits at the beginning of their season.
• Don't drink tea immediately after a meal as tea has acid in it and food has protein in it therefore digestion is hindered.
• Do not smoke a cigarette immediately after a meal it is equivalent to smoking 10 cigarettes at other times and is the main cause of cancer.
• Never urinate in the sea or swimming pools, one contracts incurable disease.
• After a hot water bath put a mug of cold water on your feet
• Best time to sleep, which is most beneficial, is 2½ hrs after sunset.
• Waking up 2½ hrs before sunrise is very beneficial for health.
• Start and end your food with a pinch of salt to ward off 70 kinds of diseases. End your meal also with a pinch of salt.
• Namaz-e-Shab is best for good health.
• Try to do all work facing Qibla and in a state of Wuzu for example Tilwat-e-Quran, cooking, studying etc.
• Alims say that honey serves a dual purpose i.e. in the winter it has a warm effect and in summer it has a cooling effect.
• Cutting nails on Friday cures many diseases.
• Elaichi to be chewed thoroughly with the skin, after meals for at least 40 days to see results.
• Dairy products, egg yolk, soya beans, garlic, vegetables and fish. Feet should always be clean. Keep your feet dry of moisture and sweat and keep them warm by wearing cotton socks not nylon socks. This plays a very important role for good blood circulation for sugar patient.
• Drink garlic juice
• Methi/fenugreek (better used in the winter) one teaspoon nihar mouth (early in the morning before eating or drinking something) or in powdered form. And one teaspoon 1 hour before meals.
• One teaspoon of honey before going to bed.
• Remove potato eyes from a raw potato, wash well and liquidize and drink immediately.
FOR ARTHRITIS & JOINT PAINS
• Fill water in a copper vessel at night and drink it in the morning.
• Mix honey 1 teaspoon and 2 teaspoons luke warm water and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder (dalchinni powder) to be slowly massaged on joint pains.
FOR CHORNIC ARTHRITIS
• 1 cup hot water, 2 teaspoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder mix well and drink twice a day.
FOR BACK PAIN
• Ginger juice and salt to be mixed and massaged
• Massage back with hot olive oil (always use hot oil for massage, it is very effective)
• Clove oil massage
• ½ teaspoon Ajwine and ½ teaspoon ghur to be chewed well twice a day. If back pain is very severe then increase the quantity to 1 teaspoon each.
• FOR LEG CRAMPS / BODY PAIN OR STIFFNESS IN THE BODY- massage with hot coconut oil.
• BED WETTING- One teaspoon of honey before going to bed.
• FOR A PEACEFUL SLEEP- one teaspoon of honey at night
• BEAUTY TIPS- Hadees of Imams For good colour:-use the following in your diet:- Egg plant (began), onion, bahi (queens), bananas and olives
• FOR A HEALTHY SKIN- Rub cucumber juice on the face.
• Besan ka atta, ghee and water to be mixed and rubbed on face.
TO REMOVE STAINS FROM ANY WHERE ON THE BODY-
• Boil 1 liter water till ¼ liter remains, then mix glycerin and lime together and use twice a day.
FOR HEART PROBLEMS
• Drink carrot juice (carrot juice not recommended for pregnant women).
• Mix water and ginger juice in equal parts and drink daily.
• For pain in the heart- 8-10 tulsi leaves mixed with 2-3 black peppers to be chewed and swallowed
FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
• Eat 3-4 lasan (garlic) cloves daily.
• Drink milk mixed with crushed lasan.
• Nihar mouth 1 teaspoon olive oil.
• Eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Bananas and melons are especially beneficial.
• 2 teaspoon of honey mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice to be taken twice a day.
• For High and low Blood Pressure: Do deep breathing.
• Chew 1 teaspoon tea leaves mixed with sugar
• Mix luke warm water, lime juice and 1 pinch salt and drink
• Rub ginger juice around the naval
FOR COUGHS & COLDS
• A lemon a day keeps the cold away.
• Orange (mosambi) juice.
• 1 tblspoon of ginger juice mixed with ½ teaspoon honey.
• 2½ cups water to be boiled then add juice of 2 lemons and honey and drink at night.
• Drink onion juice and honey mixed together.
• For coughs ½ onion dipped in honey overnight and drink the juice
• For excessive coughing and to avoid coughing continuously keep pomegranate skin in the mouth
• Inhaling steam of hot water mixed with garlic cloves.
• 5 grams of honey 4 times in the day.
• For Phlegm (balghum)-chew dates well and drink hot water over it.
• For Colds, Coughs and Phlegm (balghum) in hot milk add haldi, salt and ghur and drink at night.
FOR MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
• Dua to be prayed for results within 40 days or 3 months - Surah Taha- to be prayed for 41 to 90 days. Better to be prayed at time of shab (night) and completed 5 mins before Namaz-e-Fajr.
• Surah Baqarah ayah # 137 to be recited 100 times for marriage proposal, family problems and for anger.
Translation: "So if they believe as ye believe, they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn back, it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice thee as against them, and He is the All- Hearing, the All-Knowing."
REASONS OF DEPRESSION:
• If you wear black shoes.
• If you wear clothes in the standing position.
• If you wipe your hands or face with your clothes.
• Negative thinking.
• Lack of something in your body.
• Recalling old memories.
Remedies For depression:
• Do not wear black shoes.
• Wear your dress/clothes in a sitting position.
• Do not wipe your hands or face with the clothes you are wearing (also adversely effects rizk and rozi).
• Keep a positive attitude towards others even if they do not show a friendly attitude towards you.
• Use raw vegetables.
• Eat oranges, berries, black grapes, olives.
• Eat dry fruits before meal.
• Drink warm milk with honey and cinnamon powder (equal quantity) at night.
• Drink warm water with 1tbs honey at daytime.
• Wash your hair with water of bairi leaves.
• Wear yellow slippers or shoes (also beneficial for barkat in rozi/rizk); if yellow is can not be worn then wear white slippers or shoes. (Yellow color is a much liked color in Islam).
• Eat fruit of the season in the beginning of the season.
• Recite salwat 100 times daily.
• Drink orange juice to overcome deficiencies in your body.
• Recite BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN IR RAHIM LAHAULA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH IL ALI UL AZIM 100 times.
• When you wake up from sleep recite durud 5times and LAHAUL 8 times while lying down. Again recite durud 5 times and LAHAUL 8 times in a sitting position. Repeat the amaal again when you stand up, when in washroom and finally when washing hands. (In total the amaal should be done 5 times).
For exyma and ring worms and all other skin diseases:
• Apply honey and cinnamon powder in equal quantity.
• Massage the effected area with the paste of baisan flour (for itching).
• Do not use egg, peanuts, sugar and dairy products
WISH YOU ALL A HEALTHY LIFE.
Wishing Your Days Be Filled With
Happiness, Peace And Good Health...